Sunday, April 28, 2013

Formal Excuse Letter for Missing Work

This is a sample Excuse Letter for unable to call work about absence and for breaking company policy. You are advised to modify this letter to be suitable for your purpose

Dear Ma’am,

Good day!

I am [Insert Name], please kindly excuse me for missing [number] days of work. I had been sick with diarrhea and fever. Please pardon me for being unable to call and advise the office during that time because of my condition.

I am now very much aware of my offense regarding the company’s employee policy and I will make sure next time I will advise the management of any emergency.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Related searches: company offense, Excuse Letter for breaking company policy, Excuse Letter for Missing Work, Leave and Excuse Letters, Letter for Absence, missing days of work, unable to call work about absence,  

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment