Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Declaration of Copyright letter

In this example we introduce a sample declaration of copyrights letter. You should modify and customize this letter to be suitable for your need.

I, as, [Name and Position] is the author/creator of the work titled, [insert title]. I am authorized to submit this material for inclusion in the [event/compilation/book].

I have authority to convey that all copyright releases and clearances necessary for exhibition/production of the work are secured. I agree that the production of this work will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any person, firm or corporation.

I also confirm that the [insert title] is my original work completed during [date].

Signature(s):
[Signature over Print Name]
[Date]
------------------------------------------------------------------
copyright letter, Declaration of Copyright on facebook, novel copyright, proof of copyright, sample declaration letter, screenplay copyright,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment