Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Demand letter for refund of payment

Here is sample letter to Demand for refund of payment due to defective parts. You should modify and customize this valentine letter to be suitable for your purpose.

Dear [Name],

I have availed of the Chief Chef Salad Set during a promo offer at the New York General Mall. I purchased it for $200 from your company. Since that time I have found that some of the parts are defective. That being the case, I must insist on a refund of the full purchase price or a full replacement of your product as stated in your warranty.

Attached with this letter is my proof of purchase. I would appreciate it if you would send me a refund as soon as possible. I look forward to your prompt attention on this matter.

Thank you very much,

------------------------------------------------------------------
airline customer service, complaint letter, customer satisfaction, Demand for Replacement, Demand Letter for Refund, letter requesting replacement, notice of complaint, sample letters, Warranty,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment