Friday, May 17, 2013

Employer's reply to thank you letter for job transfer

When the employee send his employer a letter thanking him for approval of transfer, the boss may have to reply to thank you letter. Let's see the example

Dear Sami,

Nice to finally hear from you!

I'm glad the transfer has worked out well for you. Things are doing better here, but not the same on Fridays when we make you pay for our beers.

I will be doing some field work there by September, and I would be delighted to be a dinner guest at your new home. Please give my regards to Mabel and your sons.

I wish you all the best of luck in Hawaii!

Best Regards,
Sam A. Robinson
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: boss reply to thank you letter for job transfer, follow-up on your job transfer letter, how do you reply to thank you letters

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment