Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Letter Asking Favor to Answer Survey Form

Here we read a sample letter asking friend to fill out a survey form regarding a project

Hello Sally,

I am in the final stages of completing the line up for our fall fashion preview which we will go to press on Tuesday.

I would like to ask a small favor, if you could take a look at the collection and afterwards, fill out a short survey I have prepared about the collection. You know how much your opinion matters to me, I really value what you have to say.

The survey will be available sometime tonight. I will send you an email with instructions. I just need the survey back by 4pm tomorrow.

Let me know if you can, your feedback would be much appreciated. Please keep all missives and files confidential. The launch is next week at the Tent.

Regards,
Sara
------------------------------------------------------------------
letter asking for a favor, letter asking friend to fill out form, letter for survey,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment