Thursday, May 23, 2013

Letter Pledging Undying Loyalty to the Company

Sample cover letter pledging undying loyalty to the company. You should modify and customize this letter to be suitable for your need.

To The Recruitment Officer,

I have come to understand that there might be a vacancy in your organization, and I feel that I would be a suitable candidate for the position.

Please find my curriculum vitae for your perusal and consideration. Truly, if I am given a chance to serve your company and join the company’s growing team, I will perform my duties and responsibilities to the best of my ability and to the company's satisfaction. I know that your company will give the experience that I need that will help me develop my career.

I am hoping that you will call me for an interview so that I can discuss further my work experience and job qualifications.

Sincerely yours,
------------------------------------------------------------------
Employment Letter, free sample cover letter, Pledging Undying Loyalty to the Company, qualifications, recruitment letter,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment