Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Notice of Lost of Phone Directory

Your phone is lost or damaged !! you already lost your numbers and contacts!! Here is an sample letter to your friend to inform about lost of phone directory

My Dear Friends,

My cell phone was damaged in an incident three days ago and most of my contact numbers were lost. If you have the time, please do send me your cell numbers via my email [insert email] or through my new cell phone number [insert number] of which you must update on your directory so we can keep in touch.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you very much ! :)
------------------------------------------------------------------
cell phone accident, email to friends, Notice of Lost of Phone Directory, notifying friends how to reach you, updating phone directory,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment