Friday, May 17, 2013

Request Letter for Extension on Decision on Job Offer

Here we see a sample request letter from an employee to human resources manager in order to extend a decision on job offer.

Dear Human Resources Manager,

Thank you for your job proposal.

I am delighted that you have considered me for the position of Insurance Analyst with Aqsatech Inc. I am excited about the opportunity and benefits that comes with this position as we've discussed in my interview.

Currently, I do not have all the pertinent information I need in order for me to come up with a decision by May 20. This is a very important life-altering decision on my part, and I would like to request an additional week in making this commitment.

I would really appreciate an extension, and I guarantee you that a solid decision can be attained by that date. 

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Adam Watson
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: reply letter job offer, reply to employer on job offer, Request Letter for Extension on Job Acceptance Offer, Requesting extension of deadline to accept or decline job offer,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment