Thursday, May 23, 2013

Request Letter for Flight Change without Penalty

As an experienced traveler, one should be mindful of the policies of different airlines, so make sure to notify the airline of any change of flight plans or suffer waiting for hours at the airport lounge. Worst, an airline could forfeit the value of your ticket or charge you with a bigger amount than what you originally paid for.

Imagine, what a short email to the airline customer service can do for your convenience?

---

To Whom It May Concern,

I have booked my flight early to get a good fare rate and seating. Unfortuantely, now that I am scheduled to fly on [date], an important meeting at work has come up and I am required to change my flight to [date].

I am seeking a flight change and I hope your airline can permit my new itinerary without penalty or if possible, a nominal fee to exchange my current ticket.

For years, I have been a loyal traveller and I have accumulated a lot of Miles under your Frequent Flyer program. As a regular customer, I would just like to have a guaranteed seat on the date. Please kindly have compassion for my situation.

Sincerely yours,
------------------------------------------------------------------
airline customer service, Flight Itinerary change, flight plan changes, No extra charges on flight plan, No Penalty, Request Letter, Request Letter for Flight Change, travel plan letter,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment