Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Request Letter for Transcript of Records and College Diploma Copy

Here is a sample request letter for transcript of records and college diploma copy. You should modify this love letter to be suitable for your purpose.


Dear [Name],

This is to request for a copy of my transcript of records and a copy of my college diploma. I earned my Bachelor's degree in Computer in 2012. 

As I am now residing in LondonUnited Kingdom. I would like to authorize my brother Anas Saleh  to process and receive the copies of my transcript and diploma.

Thank you very much and more success to our Dan Ashor !

Truly yours,
Ola Saleh
------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: allow my relative to claim transcript, Authorization Letters, Request for Transcript of Records, Transcript of Records and College Diploma Copy Request Letter,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment