Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sample letter asking for contribution

his letter is a sample  follow-up letter after a meeting mainly seeking contributions or donations for a community project.
---

Dear [Name]

Thank you for meeting with me last [date]. It was a pleasure to have finally met you.

Per our discussion, I have enclosed the list of requirements for our project. This is a very difficult letter for me to write, but many avenues seem to have been closed to me, so I hope you can take the time to consider our request.

Our project called [project name] is a pursuit geared towards promoting a cultural revival on a community legend, [insert name] and his works. It is indeed a great honor for me to be able to bring his work to the consciousness of a new generation.

This brings me to the reason for my letter. Although we have received some help from the local council and although I have worked hard to bring costs down by undertaking much of the project cost myself- it is not enough.

With this in mind, I would like to ask your organization for a substantial contribution. Any amount in kind or in check is welcomed. It would go such a long way towards completing [project name] and giving [name] the tribute he deserves.

Please consider this request with gratitude.

[Project Director]
[Date]
------------------------------------------------------------------
campaign letter, letter asking for voluntary contribution, Contribution letter for Grassroots Project, donations for community, letter seeking donations, letter seeking sponsorship,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment