Friday, May 24, 2013

Sample letter for seeking appointment for business meeting

Sample letter to ask for business appointment . You are required to update and modify this letter to be suitable for your purpose.

Dear Adam,

Good day!

I'm just letting you know that I will be in [place] with my business partner, [name], from [duration] for a seminar/workshop.

Since you live in the area, I hope we can invite you to get together for lunch sometime on the weekend. Me and my business partner would like to discuss a very important opportunity that might interest you or someone in your business circle. 

Just email me back to let me know if you are interested.

Hope to see you there!
------------------------------------------------------------------
fishing for a meeting, inquiry for meeting, Sample Letter for Seeking a Meeting,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment