Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sample Mentor Thank You Letter

Here is a sample letter to your mentor who helped you a lot. Express your appreciation and invite him / her to attend your presentation.

20 May 2013

Sara Emerson
1234 Mulberry Drive
Whittier , CA 90601

I have sincerely enjoyed the time I have spent with you this past school year. Given your very busy schedule, I know that it was not always easy or convenient for you to meet with me and yet you gave so very generously of your time, knowledge and patience.

As a result of your knowledge and guidance, I have a much deeper understanding of …………. ( your topic) . I have learned so very much from you that it is difficult to put into words how grateful I have been for help. Everything that I have learned from you has helped me create a successful project and presentation.

On June ………… from 1:15 to 3:00 p.m. at Whittier high school, I will give my presentation to a panel of judges. I would really like for you to attend. If, however , your schedule doesn't permit you to come that day, I understand.

Sincerely,

(Sign your name above and type your name here)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you letter, thanks to my previous mentor, appreciation letter, invitation letter

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment