Monday, May 27, 2013

Thank You Letter for Second Salary Increase

It is time to express you appreciation and see thanks to your boss for the second salary increment.

Dear Sir Sam,

Thank you for thinking things over, it is truly very good of you to increase my salary again. As you are aware, I haven't received an increase since 2007 so it is about time that an increase is in order for me, considering the high costs of living in Dubai as of late.

More importantly, I hope you will be able to assure me that my increase would be at least 22% higher from my original salary and includes the benefits meant for employees in managerial positions.

Please let me know the soonest when I can sign the contract for the salary increment.

Thank you very much

Yours Truly,
Dan Adams
------------------------------------------------------------------
gratitude for salary increment, request letter for salary increase, Thank you letter for salary increase,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment