Friday, May 17, 2013

Thank you letter to the Maid of Honor After the Wedding

It is time to say thank you to maid of honor after the wedding. Show your appreciation and specially select a gift for your closest girlfriends. Girlfriends who supported you throughout engagement and who were by your side on your wedding day.

Sample Thank you letter to  the Maid of Honor

Dear Mary,

Thank you so much for being our Maid of Honor at our wedding. It meant so much to us to have you there, as the person who introduced us to one another, in such an important role in our celebration. We hope you enjoy these aromatherapy oils and roses as a token of our heartfelt appreciation. I'm also delighted that you caught my bouquet! ;)

Love,
The Bride

Sample Thank you letter to  the Maid of Honor

Dear Sara,

Thank you for agreeing to be my maid of honor. I am truly grateful that you took the job on because I don't know what I would have done without your endless love and support.

You helped me every step of the way. You calmed my nerves before I left for church and gave me encouragement throughout the service. You solved the disaster of the torn bridesmaid dresses and charmed all the guests with your vivaciousness.

You were the best maid of honor any bride could wish for and I am truly lucky to have you as a friend.

Love, 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: bride and groom personal thank you notes, bridesmaid bouquet wedding, thanks to Bridesmaid, Thank you letters, Thanking the Maid of Honor,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment