Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Thank you Letter to neighbor for Looking After Plants

Expressing your sincere thank you to a neighbor who has given time to take care of something valuable to you, in this case your house plants.

----
Dear Sara,

Thank you for caring for my Dragon Snaps and Orchids while I was away. I know no one in our neighborhood would give so much care for these special varieties like you would. I'm just glad we share the same kind of passion for gardening and house plants.

As a token of my appreciation, I got you a small gift during my trip, I got you some seedlings for Calliope Dark Red Geraniums. They grow into the free-branching kind with evergreen foliage. I hope you like them.

If you ever need to go out of town for a few days, rest assured you can count on me to watch over your plants. I would be very happy to return the favor.

Best Wishes,
------------------------------------------------------------------
Sample thank you letter for plant care, Thank you letters, thank you not for watering house plants, thanking friend for caring for plants,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment